YSR Pelli Kaanuka Scheme Steps To Apply Online, Check Application Status:
YSR Pelli Kaanuka Scheme Steps To Apply Online, Application Status:- YSR Pelli Kaanuka Scheme has been launched by Andhra Pradesh (AP) Chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy. Many financial incentives will be provided to newly married or married couples through this scheme. After getting approval from the cabinet, work will be done to implement this scheme in the entire state. The YSR Pelli Kaanuka Scheme was launched by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh (AP) state. Through the implementation of the scheme, financial benefits will be provided to the newlyweds of the Andhra Pradesh (AP) state.
Through the scheme, the brides of the Andhra Pradesh (AP) state will be able to get financial assistance when they will register their marriage in the district court of the Andhra Pradesh (AP) state. The newlyweds can avail the benefit of this while registering the marriage through the official act of special marriage present in the state.
YSR Pelli Kaanuka Scheme Complete Details:
|Scheme Name||YSR Pelli Kaanuka|
|Launched By||CM Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of State|
|Objective||Financial assistance to newly married|
|Category||Andhra Pradesh (AP) Govt. Schemes|
|Official Website||Link Given Below|
Andhra Pradesh (AP) Govt. YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme has been launched by Chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy to provide financial assistance to newly married or married couples. Financial benefits will be provided to registered newlyweds through this scheme. The newlyweds can take advantage of this while registering the marriage through the Official Act of Special Marriage existing in the state.
Eligibility Criteria For YSR Pelli Kaanuka Scheme:
To apply for Pelli Kaanuka, the applicant must fulfill the given eligibility criteria: –
- Only permanent residents of Andhra Pradesh (AP) are eligible to avail of this scheme.
- The applicant who is more than 18 years of age can apply for the application process.
- The applicant belongs to a poor family and his annual household income should be less than Rs. 200000.
- It is mandatory for the applicant to be newly appointed in the state of Andhra Pradesh (AP). The scheme does not apply to widow and divorce schemes.
Documents Required To Apply For YSR Pelli Kaanuka Scheme:-
- Birth certificate
- Caste certificate
- Aadhaar Card
- Income certificate of both families
- Wedding invitation card
- Passport size photo
- Bank passbook first-page copy
- Ration card or BPL card
- The SSC certificate specifies the date of birth of the bride and groom.
Incentive Amount Given To People Based On Their Caste & reservations:
|YSR Pelli Kanuka(S.C)||Social Welfare||40,000/-|
|YSR Pelli Kaanuka(S.C
|YSR Pelli Kaanuka(S.T
|YSR Pelli Kaanuka(B.C)||BC Welfare||35,000/-|
|YSR Pelli Kaanuka(B.C
|YSR Pelli Kaanuka(DULHAN)||Minorities||50,000/-|
|YSR Pelli Kaanuka
|YSR Pelli Kaanuka
|AP Building and Other
Construction Workers Welfare Board
How To Apply Online For YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme?
To apply for the Pelli kanuka scheme follow the simple steps given below:-
- First, visit the official website of the scheme given.
- Download the application form available on the official website.
- Enter all of the details.
- Upload all the documents mentioned above.
- Click on submit
- For Rural Area People- Registrations shall be made at least (5) calendar days before the date of marriage. The Registrations can be performed from Registration-Cum-Help Desks at the Mandal Mahila Samakhyas / Velugu Office for Rural Area People
- For Urban Area People- Registrations shall be made at least (5) calendar days before the date of marriage. The Registrations can be performed from Registration-Cum-Help Desks at the MEPMA Municipality for Urban Area People.