Application Status Of YSR Bima Scheme Active or Inactive Check Complete Details Here
The prevalent Bheema Scheme in Andhra Pradesh called the YSR Bima Scheme was given a new name called the YSR Bhima Scheme The new schemes by the YSR government of Andhra Pradesh. The main object of the scheme is to provide relief to the families of unorganized workers in case of death or disability of the unorganized worker leaving the families in great distress. To check the Status of Your Application. The death or disability of the work due to the accident results in misery to his family and hardship caused by reduced earnings and medical and other expenditures relating to the accident. Hence, the need to provide accident death and disability insurance to all workers organized or unorganized towards social security, the Andhra Government implemented the social security scheme with certain modifications such as YSR Bheema Scheme. Check Status of Your YSR Bima Application here.
YSR Bheema Scheme For Ap :
|Scheme Name||YSR Bima Insurance Policy Scheme|
|Launched In||Andhra Pradesh|
|Launched By||CM YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Beneficiaries||Workers from unorganized sectors.|
YSR Bima Scheme For Ap Check Status of Your Application
The AP government is going to bring in a YSR insurance scheme(ysr bima scheme) to help a person who has a rice card and is dependent on the family in case of any mishap. To this end, the scheme was approved at a meeting chaired by CM Jagan on Wednesday. Under this scheme, if a person dies of natural causes, his family will be compensated Rs 2 lakh. In case of permanent disability or accidental death, Rs 5 lakh will be given. The scheme is applicable to those between 18–50 years of age. Another rule was brought for those aged 51–70. Rs 3 lakh will be provided to the affected families in case of permanent disability or accidental death for those of that age. Status of Your Application here.
Accident Death – Rs. 5 Lakh
Total Disability: Rs. 2,25,000/- (Rupees two lakh twenty-five thousand) State Accident Death and Disability Scheme, Rs.75,000/- (Rupees seventy-five thousand) under Aam Admi Bima Yojana (AABY) Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana (PMSBY) – Rs.2,00,000/- (Rupees two lakh)
Partial Disability: Up to Rs.3,62,500 and Up to Rs.2,25,000/- (Rupees two lakh twenty-five thousand) from State Accident Death and Disability Scheme, Rs.1,00,000/- (Rupees one lakh) from PMSBY, and Rs.37,500 from AABY.
- Rs.30,000/- for Natural Death under Aam Admi Bima Yojana (AABY).
- Scholarship Rs.1,200/- for children (up to two children) studying 9th, 10th, Inter, and ITI.
- Total online claim settlement process. Rs.5,000/- paid within (2) days towards funeral expenses and total balance amount paid on 11th day or 13th-day death ceremony.
How To Check YSR Bima Status of Your Application?
To check your application Status of ysr bima at first you have to visit the Official Website link given below.
- Here you will be on the YSR Bheema scheme status Dashboard Page.
- Click on the YSR bima scheme dashboard
- Now you have to go to the Monitoring Cell option. Here you can see the Claims Status.
- If you still do not find what you are looking for then you have to click on the CLAIMS. Here on this page, you can find the claims list Direct link.
- Under this, you will see the district wise list of the claim status by name.
YSR bheema application form – FAQs
1. How to apply for YSR Bheema Scheme?
The application can be obtained online by visiting the official website www.bima.ap.gov.in or any unorganized worker within the age group of 18 to 70 years is eligible for registration by enrolling through a smart pulse survey by the Andhra Pradesh state government.
2. What is the age eligibility of the YSR Bima Scheme?
Any unorganized worker within the age group of 18 to 70 years can apply for the YSR Bheema scheme.