TS PGECET 2020: Revised Exam date, Admit card & Syllabus check here:
Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) is going to conduct the Telangana State Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (TS PGECET) 2020 exam from Sept 21 to 24. TS PGECET exam date 2020 shall be conducted online as a computer-based test for postgraduate engineering admissions. Important Dates of TS PGECET and TS PGECET exam pattern. TS PGECET 2020 Admit card.
TS PGECET Exam Date schedule has been announced now. The last date for submission of Online Applications is extended with the late fees of 500/-. The admit card is hosted online at pgecet.tsche.ac.in. TS PGECET is conducted for admission to ME / M.Tech / M.Pharmacy / M.Arch/ Graduate level Pharm-D (Post Baccalaureate) courses. Candidates having 50% marks in their graduation degree (45% in case of SC / ST candidates) with the selected set of subjects are eligible to appear for the test. Scroll down to check TS PGECET 2020 dates, complete eligibility, registration process, and more information.
Important Dates of TS PGECET 2020:
- Issuance of Notification: 04 Mar 2020
- Date of commencement of online applications: 12 Mar 2020
- Last Date for submission of online applications without late fee: 31 May 10 Jun 2020
- Entrance Test: 21 – 24 Sep 2020
- Releasing the Result
TS PGECET 2020 Syllabus
All the aspiring candidates are advised to prepare for the test with the help of the syllabus of TS PGECET 2020. Candidates can prepare and cover every topic given in the syllabus. The syllabus for TS PGECET is different for all the courses. Osmania University releases an official syllabus for all the courses offered under TS PGECET 2020.
Exam Pattern of TS PGECET
The questions for examination depend upon the official exam pattern. Check the official exam pattern for TS PGECET 2020 below.
- Language: The language of the paper is English only.
- Exam Mode: TS PGECET is conducted in online mode.
- Type of examination: TS PGECET is a Computer Based Test (CBT).
- Number of Questions: There are a total of 120 questions in the test.
- Type of Questions: TS PGECET contains Multiple Choice Questions.
- Total Marks: Total marks for the test is 120.
- Marking Scheme: Candidates get 1 mark for each correct answer and there is no negative marking.