TS DIETCET( DEECET) 2019 Notification, Exam dates, Fee, Eligibility .TS DEECET 2019 is the Common Entrance Test conducted by TS DSE to give admissions to the aspirants who desires to join in District Institutes of Education and Training (Diet cet 2019/DEECET 2019) or Elementary Teacher Training Institutes Common Entrance Test(ttc 2019).Candidates are offered admissions in two years Diploma in Education(Ded)in Government or private colleges. DEECET Means Diploma in elementary education common entrance test/Elementary Teacher Training Institutes Common Entrance Test. As per NCTE norms DEd course duration is 2 year course. There are nearly 14000 D.Ed seats are available in Telangana state.Director of School Education telangana will publish TS Deecet 2019 Notification in the month of March or April 2019.
Online applications for Category-A seats (Convenor Quota) are invited from candidates who intend to take admission into two year Diploma in Elementary Education (D.Ed.,) in Government District Institutes of Educational Training (DIETs) and Private Elementary Teacher Training Institutions in the state to be conducted by Department of School Education, Government of Telangana in all 31 Districts of the State.Candidates can fill online application to take admission into two year Diploma in Education (Ded) in Government DIET colleges and Private DIET colleges in Telangana State.TS DIETCET( DEECET) 2019 Notification, Exam dates, Fee, Eligibility.
- Candidate should be of Indian Nationality.
- The candidate should satisfy Local/Non-Local Status requirements as laid down in the T.S. Educational Institutions (Regulation of admission) Order 1974 as subsequently amended.
- Candidate should have obtained a rank in DEECET 2019 and should satisfy the eligibility criteria prescribed.
- Age Limit: Candidates should have completed 17 years of age as on 1st September of the year of admission. There shall be no upper age limit for admission into D.El.Ed Programme.
For all seats in all Government DIETs and Private Un-aided Elementary Teacher Education Institutions:
- The candidate should have passed or appeared for the Intermediate Examination (Qualifying Exam) or its equivalent as decided by the TSDEECET Committee for appearing at the TSDEECET 2019. However, she / he should have passed the qualifying examination by the time of admission.
- The candidates should have secured 50% of marks in aggregate in the Qualifying Examination for appearing at the TSDEECET 2019.
The minimum percentage of marks in the case of Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes and Physically Challenged candidates shall however be 45%.
Qualifying marks in Entrance Test:
Candidates belonging to “OC” and “BC” communities shall secure at least 35 percent marks in DEECET for assigning merit rank in the CET. However there shall be no minimum qualifying marks in respect of SC/ST candidates for allotment of seats reserved under the respective categories.
Fee and submission of Application Online:
The fee prescribed for appearing for DEECET (including examination fee) is Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two hundred only). Candidates can pay the fee through AP Online / e-Seva centers or through Payment Gateway and submit online application at the TS DEECET official website http://tsdeecet.cgg.gov.in as per deecet schedule.
TS DEECET-2019 Examination Date &Timings:
The Candidates who are appearing for DEECET-2019 Online Test for admission into two year D.EI.Ed. course for the Batch of 2019-19 are informed that the Online Test will be held on 17-06-2019 in three sessions as follows.
Session – I Examination Timings 9.00 AM to 11.00 AM
Session -II Examination Timings 12.30 PM to 2.30 PM
Session -III Examination Timings 4.00 PM to 6.00 PM