TS CPGET Web Counselling Process for PG Admissions: TS CPGET Web Counselling Process: Web Options Entry, Certificates Verification Dates 2019 to be released after announcement of Rank Cards. The eligible candidates will be admitted to various courses through the process of web based counseling. The qualified candidates desirous of seeking admission have to attend for certificate verification in person at designated centers.
The eligible candidates have to exercise web options, upon which the provisional allotment of admissions will be made through a process of web based counseling. Those candidates who are allotted a provisional admission will have to pay the prescribed fee through online and download the admit card and submit at the designated centers.
Stages in TS CPGET Web Counselling Process:
Stage I – Registrations: Pay Web Counselling Processing Fee and Candidates Registrations at HLC
Stage II – Certificates Verification: Attend the Certificates Verification at Help line centers with necessary Documents
Stage III – Web Options Entry: Candidates should login for the Exercise the Web Options Entry and Print the List of saved Options
Stage IV – Seats Allotment: Candidates may login for know the Seats Allotment and Download the Seat Allotment Order
The following original certificates along with two sets of xerox copies to be brought for the certificate verification
1. Common Entrance Test Rank Card.
2. Common Entrance Test Hall Ticket.
3. Transfer certificate (T.C.) from the Institution where the candidate studied last. If the candidate is pursuing any course during the academic year 2019-2020, either regular or correspondence, he/she must submit a proof of admission (certificate issued by the Head of the Institution) and will have to submit the T.C. from the present institution within seven (7) days. Otherwise the admission is deemed to be cancelled. An undertaking has to be given by the candidate to this effect.
4. Original Certificate (or provisional certificate if the original is not yet issued as per rules) of the qualifying examination.
5. Consolidated Memorandum of Marks of the qualifying examination.
6. Secondary School Certificate (S.S.C.) / 10th std. certificate.
7. Proof of Local/Non-Local status of the candidates according to rules in force (see Annexure-I).
All details for TS CPGET Web Counselling Process : click here