TS Corporate Colleges Free Inter Admissions notification 2019
TS Corporate Colleges Free Inter Admissions notification 2019 . Free Corporate Education to poor and talented students-Free Intermediate Education , Free Intermediate Education for BC/SC/ST/Min 10th Class Students-Scheme Details-Scheme Details in AP and TS States- Admissions into Intermediate Colleges in AP and Telanagana- Complete Scheme Details.Inter Admissions into Colleges 2019, Online Application Form, Invites Applications. Telangana State Govt is offering applications for Free 2 Years Intermediate Education with EAMCET Coaching in Various Corporate Colleges like Narayana, Sri Chaitanya etc., in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana States for BC/SC/ST/Minority SSC Merit Students who have secured more than 7.0 GPA for 2018-19 admissions for 2019-20
- The students belongs to SC, ST, BC,EBC, disabled and minority students are eligible to admission into corporate colleges.
- Annual income of parents belonging to SC and ST students should not exceed Rs. 2 lakh and Rs. 1 lakh in the case of the parents belonging to BC, EBC and minority students.
- Students, who have passed Tenth Class in March 2019 and scored 7.0 GPA and above are eligible to apply for this notification.
- Students of Government Social Welfare hostels, Ashram Schools, Kasturba Schools and Day-Scholars of Muncipal, Zilla Parishad and Aided Schools are eligible.
- The students of government residential school and Javahar Navodaya Vidyalaya are also eligible to apply.
How to Apply:
Interested TS students can apply from 25-05-2019 to 05-06-2019 through online mode at https://telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in/ web portal. Interested AP students can also apply through online mode at https://apepass.cgg.gov.in/ as per schedule.
Important links :
Apply Online for Free Inter Admission in TS Corporate Colleges 2019
Corporate Admission Application Registrations Last date is : 5-06-2019
Free Intermediate Education in TS Corporate Colleges Admissions Notification 2019 Last date to Receive Online Applications : 05-06-2019 for further updates stay connected with our website