Telangana ITI Courses Online admissions 2020 notification | Details available here
Telangana(TS) ITI Courses Online admissions 2020 notification @ www.iti.telangana.gov.in, Apply before TS ITI Courses Online admissions 2020 notification.Telangana(TS) ITI Courses Online admissions 2020 notification. Last date for submission of ITI Online application forms / Seat allotment Letter/ ITI Selection list results and Merit list: Online Admissions into I.T.I.s: Government have permitted the Director, Employment and Training, Telangana, Hyderabad to make admissions into Government and Private Industrial Training Institutes through online. Accordingly, a notification is issued for admissions into 54 Government I.T.I.s and 222 Private I.T.I.s in Telangana State under NCVT pattern. However, a separate Notification will be issued for the admissions into the remaining 10 Government I.T.I.s under SCVT Pattern later.Telangana(TS) ITI Courses Online admissions 2020 notification.
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for Admissions into I.T.I.s:
- a) Candidate shall be an Indian National.
- b) Candidates should have passed S.S.C. Examination conducted by State Board of Secondary Education, Telangana or any other examination recognized as equivalent such as Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), Indian Council for Secondary Education(ICSE), National Institute of Open School (NIOS), Telangana Open School Society (TOSS), A.P. Open School Society (APOSS) and X class examination conducted by various State Boards of Secondary Education in India.
- c) The candidates who have passed 8th class are also eligible for admission into certain Trades i.e. Painter General, Wireman, Carpenter, Mason (Building Constructor), Sheet Metal Worker and Welder subject to the condition that if 10th class passed/ failed candidates are not available.
- d) Candidates who have attained the age of 14 years are eligible. However, there is no upper age limit.
How to Apply for Admissions into I.T.I.s:
The applicants are advised to read all the instructions carefully. Also refer the User Manual available in the website. For further assistance, contact the helpline +91 7997973364. The applicants shall keep Aadhar Card, Candidate Mobile Number, Candidate E-mail Address, Scanned copy of the latest passport size Photograph, SSC memo or its equivalent, Caste Certificate and other certificates if any etc. ready before Applying for Telangana ITI Courses Online. The process of submitting application comprises of the following steps
Step i) Registration (Creating Login ID and Password)
Step ii) Filling of online Application.
Step iii) Exercising options for ITI and Trade.
Step iv) Verification of Certificates.
application Submission Start Date:
Key dates for ITI Courses Online admissions:
- Last date for submission of online applications:
- Certificates verification from
- PHC Candidates certificates verification from
- Display of merit lists: