RRB NTPC Application 2020 Status Link | Check Region Wise Status
RRB NTPC 2020 Application Status Link | Check Region Wise Status: Railway Recruitment Board, RRB today is going to activate the link to check the application status for candidates applying for various posts under the Non-Technical Popular Category, NTPC. A total of 1.26 crore (1,26,30,88) candidates have applied for various NTPC posts. Candidates will be able to check the status of their application on the official website of RRB of their region. Here, they will know whether their application has been accepted or rejected. The window will remain open on September 30 to check the application status.
RRB NTPC application status candidates will be able to check their registered application number and their date of birth. If someone’s application is rejected, the board will also explain the reason behind it. The reason for rejection of the application will be sent to the registered mobile number and email ID of the candidates by SMS and email.
The examinations for NTPC and Group D posts will be held from December 15. Exam schedules will be released soon. Under NTPC, 35208 posts are to be admitted, in which guard, office clerk, commercial clerk, etc. are to be held. Under this, 1,663 are to be recruited for stenographer and similar posts. Apart from this, 1,03,769 scale 1 posts are to be recruited including track mentor, pointsman, etc.
Important dates of RRB NTPC 2020 :
|RRB NTPC Application Status 2020||Important Dates|
|RRB NTPC application status out on||21 SEPT 2020|
|Last date to check the application
status of RRB NTPC
|30 SEPT 2020|
|Intimation of exam city, date, and shift||Around 7-8 Dec 2020|
|RRB will release NTPC admit card on||Around 11 Dec 2020|
|RRB NTPC 2020 exam date||Starts on 15 Dec 2020|
Railway Recruitment Board has released RRB NTPC application status 2020 for Non-Technical Popular Categories (NTPC) graduate and undergraduate posts in various Zonal Railways and Production Units of Indian Railways. Applications were invited for various posts of Non-Technical Popular Categories (NTPC) – Graduate and Under-graduate. The scrutiny of applications has been completed and candidates can view the status of their applications. The RRB application status can be viewed in the corresponding RRB websites by entering the Application Registration Number and Date of Birth of the candidates. The link will be active till 30th September 2020.
Steps to check RRB NTPC Application Status :
First of all, click on the link for the respective RRB from the table.
- There, you will see a direct link to login, if it has been activated by that RRB at that time.
- After clicking the link, a login page appears and it looks as shown below.
- Now enter registration number, date of birth, and captcha code.
- When the details have been entered, click on the blue login button.
- After this, the dashboard opens and from it, the candidates can check their RRB NTPC application status 2020.
Steps to check RRB NTPC Application Status if you Forgot The Registration Number?
Candidates need to use their registration number in order to login to check their RRB NTPC application status. If they have forgotten it, they can recover it first. The steps to do it are explained below.
- Go to the RRB NTPC login page of the respective RRB. (See direct links below).
- Now on the login page, you will see a link “forgot registration number”
- Now you land on the page where you can get the RRB NTPC registration number. This is a form. Here, enter registered email id, mobile number, date of birth.
- Now you get your registration number in email and SMS. And then you can check the application status .
RRB NTPC Application Status Region-Wise Direct Links:
Name of the RRB Region
NTPC Application Status
|1||RRB Ahmedabad||Click Here|
|2||RRB Ajmer||Click Here|
|3||RRB Allahabad||Click Here|
|4||RRB Bangalore||Click Here|
|5||RRB Bhubhaneshwar||Click Here|
|6||RRB Bilaspur||Click Here|
|7||RRB Chandigarh||Click Here|
|8||RRB Chennai||Click Here|
|9||RRB Gorakhpur||Click Here|
|10||RRB Guwahati||Click Here|
|11||RRB Jammu – Srinagar||Click Here|
|12||RRB Kolkata||Click Here|
|13||RRB Bhopal||Click Here|
|14||RRB Malda||Click Here|
|15||RRB Mumbai||Click Here|
|16||RRB Muzaffarpur||Click Here|
|17||RRB Patna||Click Here|
|18||RRB Ranchi||Click Here|
|19||RRB Secunderabad||Click Here|
|20||RRB Thiruvananthapuram||Click Here|
|21||RRB Siliguri||Click Here|
Main Reasons For Rejection Of Applications:
- Black and white photo
- Photocopy of a photo
- Group picture
- The photo was taken by mobile
- Morphed photo
- No photo
- Photo with cap or goggles
- The face is disfigured in photo
- The photo is too small
- Has a full body picture
- Shows only one side of the face
- Signature is in capital or blocks letters.
- The candidate does not possess the requisite qualification for the post as on the last date of registration.
- The candidate is too old for the post or too young.
- Multiple applications were submitted by the same candidate to different RRBs.
- The candidate’s name is in the disbarred list of RRBs.
- The application form is incorrect or incomplete.
- Any other irregularity observed by the RRBs.