RGUKT CET 2020 Notification Released, Exam Date, Fees, Syllabus, And How To Apply Online Here
Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies, AP has released Common Entrance Test (CET) 2020 Notification for admission. RGUKT CET 2020 online Application Procedure, Exam Date, and other information available at the notification. The detailed information regarding eligibility, age, syllabus, RGUKT CET 2020 is an RGUKT Common Entrance Test will be conducted only for this academic year selection of SSC passed students for admission into 6 years B.Tech Degree Course in 4 IIT Campuses in Andhra Pradesh for 2020-21.IIIT Basara RGUKT B.Tech Online Admissions Started Apply Online, IIIT Basara has finally invited applications for the admission of students to 6 years integrated B.Tech Program (UG) at the university for the academic session 2020-21. Through this admission procedure, nearly 1500 seats will be filled with eligible candidates.
RGUKT CET 2020 Syllabus Application Fees And Steps To Apply Online
A Common Entrance Test for IIIT Admissions: RGUKT AP has decided to conduct the Common Entrance Test in the name of RGUKT CET 2020 for admission into BTech Courses with six years of integrated education in four IIT Campuses.
|Date of Issue of RGUKT-CET, 2020, Notification & Publishing of Information Bulletin||23-10-2020|
|Payment of Fees through Payment Gateway and application submission online||28-10-2020 (from 10:00 AM onwards) to 10-11-2020 (up to 5:00 PM)|
|Last date for Online submission of application||10-11-2020 (up to 5:00 PM)|
|Last date for Online submission of application with a fine of Rs.1,000/-||15-11-2020 (up to 5:00 PM)|
|Hall Tickets downloading||22-11-2020 (from 10:00 AM)|
|Date of Examination||28-11-2020|
|Initial Key Publishing||28-11-2020|
|Objections on the initial key will be received||30-11-2020|
|Final Key publishing||01-12-2020|
|Final result declaration||05-12-2020|
DETAILS OF RGUKT CET 2020
- The Test will be conducted on 28-11-2020 from 11.00 A.M. to 01.00 P.M.
- The Entrance test is conducted as paper-based with an OMR answer sheet for a duration of two hours and the question paper consists of a total of 100 questions comprising 50 questions in Mathematics, 25 questions in Physical Sciences, and 25 questions in
- Biological Sciences with each question carrying one mark.
- All questions are of objective type (multiple choice) only and each question carries one mark. The syllabus of the 10th Class of
- Board of Secondary Education, AP in Mathematics, Physical Sciences, and Biological Sciences is prescribed as given on page number-8. The model question paper is available at www.rgukt.in. There is no negative mark.
RGUKT CET 2020 Online Apply (Online Application)
Candidates interested to apply for RGUKT-CET-2020 shall submit their application through online mode only.
- Hall ticket Number of 10th class
- Date of Birth
- Caste certificate in case of SC/ST/BC candidates
- Aadhar Number
- CAP PH, NCC, Sports, etc. for students who claim reservation under this category
- Income certificate for students who claim the scholarship
- EWS certificate who claim reservation under this category
- White Ration Card/Rice Card
- Study certificate 4th Class to 10th Class
- Residence certificate by those claiming Local category, (for details, see Annexure-II)
Exam FEE Structure
O.C candidates Rs.300/-
B.C Candidates: Rs.200/-
SC, ST Candidates: Rs.100/-
How to Apply for RGUKT CET 2020?
For RGUKT CET Online application submission, students may visit the website. First, the candidate has to pay Rs.300/- for OC candidates, Rs.200/- for BC candidates, Rs.100/- for SC / ST candidates as application Fee and late fee (if applicable) through payment gateway through Bill desk by Debit / Credit Card / Net Banking / UPI.
After filling the online application form with the required details, the candidate is required to verify all the details carefully and press the Submit button.
The candidate is required to take a printout of filled in the online application form for future reference and correspondence. If any candidate applies more than once, then the latest application will be considered for the selection process.
Steps To Fill The Online Application Form
- Candidates need to visit the official website at www.rgukt.in
- Once you reach the homepage, click on the link of RGUKT CET 2020 Application Form
- A new page will appear on the screen and thereafter enter your required credentials
- The candidate should verify all the details carefully
- Finally, press the Submit button and download the application form
- Take a printout of filled in the online application form for future reference and correspondence.
Syllabus for RGUKT CET 2020:
Andhra Pradesh State syllabus SSC (10th class) level Mathematics, Physics, and Biology syllabus for this entrance test.
Mathematics (50 Marks): Real Numbers, Sets, Polynomials, Pair of Linear Equations in Two Variables, Quadratic Equations, Progressions, Coordinate Geometry, Similar Triangles, Tangents and Secants to a Circle, Mensuration, Trigonometry, Applications of Trigonometry, Probability, Statistics
Physical Science (25 Marks): Heat, Acids, Bases and Salts, Refraction of Light at Plane Surfaces, Refraction of Light at Curved Surfaces, Human Eye and Colourful World, Structure of Atom, Classification of Elements- The Periodic Table, Chemical Bonding, Electric Current, Electromagnetism, Principles of Metallurgy, Carbon and its Compounds.
Biological Science (25 Marks): Nutrition – Food Supplying system, Respiration – The energy releasing system, Page 10 of 13 Transportation – The circulatory system, Excretion – The wastage disposing system, Coordination – The linking system, Reproduction – The generating system, Coordination in life processes, Heredity – From parent to progeny, Our environment – Our concern, Natural resources
|RGUKT CET Info||Web Links|
|RGUKT CET Notification||RGUKT CET|
|RGUKT Main Web Portal||RGUKT-AP|
|IIIT-Nuzvid Campus, RGUKT-AP||IIIT-Nuzvid|
|IIIT- RK Valley Campus, RGUKT-AP||IIIT- RK Valley|
|Srikakulam-IIIT Campus, RGUKT-AP||IIIT-Srikakulam|
|IIIT-Ongole Campus, RGUKT-AP||IIIT-Ongole|