IIIT Basara RGUKT B.Tech Online Admissions Started Apply Online
IIIT Basara RGUKT B.Tech Online Admissions Started Apply Online, IIIT Basara has finally invited applications for the admission of students to 6 years integrated B.Tech Program (UG) at the university for the academic session 2020-21. Through this admission procedure, nearly 1500 seats will be filled with eligible candidates. The schedule for IIIT Basara Online Application 2020 submission is available now and candidates can submit their applications.
Check here for complete information on this admission process. Those who are interested to join the university have to fill the IIIT Basara online application form and have to post its hard copy along with all the required documents to the address provided. Admission in the university is open to all the national, OCI, and PIO candidates. Candidates must apply the application before the last date.
IIIT Basara RGUKT B.Tech Online Admissions:
|Admission process||IIIIT Basara Admission 2020|
|Article category||Application details|
|University||Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies (RGUKT)|
|Course||B.Tech 6 years integrated program|
|Application date||16th September – 3rd October 2020|
|Official admission notification||Check Below|
IIIT Basara Admission Eligibility 2020:
- Candidates must go through the eligibility requirements prescribed by the university for admission before filling the admission form. The eligibility details for this admission procedure are as follows-
- Regular students who passed SSC or its equivalent examination (10th class) held in 2020, in the first attempt.
- Candidates should have passed SSC (10th class) or any other equivalent examination recognized by the Governments of Telangana State & AP State and conducted in 2020 in the first attempt.
- Candidates should not have completed 18 years of age as on 31.12.2020, (21 years in case of students belonging to SC and ST categories).
- International students shall be of Indian Nationality / Persons of Indian Origin (PIO)/ Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) Card Holders.
- National and international candidates are eligible to apply. International candidates should of original nationality, Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) Card Holders or Persons of Indian Origin (PIO).
Age Criteria for IIIT Basara RGUKT B.Tech Online Admissions :
- Candidates should not have completed the age of 18 years as on 31st December 2020(in the case of SC/ST students it is 21 years).
- Candidates should have passed class X (SSC) or equivalent exam recognized by the Government of Telangana state or Andhra Pradesh conducted in the first attempt in the year 2020.
- Admissions will be based on merit in the10th class Grade Point Average (GPA) and Grade obtained in each subject, and by following the statutory reservations of the State.
- Admissions will be based on merit in the Grade Point Average (GPA) and Grade obtained in each subject.
Seat Reservation For IIIT Basara RGUKT :
Seat reservation is one of the important factor on which the selection of candidates depends. The category-wise reservation applicable as per the reservation policies of the government of Telangana State are as follow
|Children of Armed Person (CAP)||2%|
Required Document for Candidates to enclose with the application form:
- The application fee receipt issued by the TS Online service centers.
- Admit card of 10th Class or its equivalent.
- Study Certificates from class IV to class X/ Residence certificate by those claiming Local category (in any of Osmania University areas (Telangana State).
- Community/ caste proof certificate (SC/ST/BC) as per the proforma prescribed by the university.
- Physically Handicapped (PH) certificate in the prescribed proforma. (if applicable)
- Residence certificate/service certificate of parents (for those claiming unreserved category of seats)
- Children of Armed Forces (CAP) certificate in the prescribed proforma (if applicable)
- NCC certificate for those claiming reservation under this quota.
- Sports certificate(s) (if applicable).
How to apply for IIIT BASARA RGUKT ?
Applications shall be submitted online through Online mode only.
How to generate application id for IIIT BASARA RGUKT Admissions?
- Visit RGUTK, Basara admission portal.(link provided below)
- Click on the “Apply Now” option given under the title UG Admissions.
- Click on the “Fee Payment” option and follow the instructions.
- Make payment at TS Online centers.
- After payment, an application ID will be generated and the center will provide the fee receipt. Save both for further proceeding.
How to submit the IIIT BASARA RGUKT Online Application Form?
- After the successful payment of the application fee, applicants have to click on the “Apply” link given under the “Application
- Submission” option on the homepage of the admission portal.
- Enter the Application ID and class 10th Hall ticket no. and “click on proceed to fill Application” option.
- Fill all the details carefully on the application form.
- Submit the online application form.
Printing Application Form for further use :
Once candidates have submitted the online application form, they have to take a printout of the same. For that, they have to click on the “Print Application” option given on the homepage of the portal.
Posting of Hard copy of the Application form
Lastly, candidates (only PH/CAP/NCC/Sports) category candidates) have to send the printed copy of the filled-in application form along with the fee receipt and all the required document/certificates to the given address through speed post/registered post
The Convener, Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies,
Basar, Nirmal District,
Telangana State 504107
Note- Candidates must write “Application for Admissions 2020 RGUKT – Basar” on the top of the cover of the IIIT BASARA RGUKT application.
Important dates :
- Date of Notification 12-09-2020
- Issue of Applications (online) 16-09-2020
- Last date for receiving applications (online) 03-10-2020
- Last date for receiving a printout of the online application by post for special categories (PH/CAP/NCC/Sports) 06-10-2020
- Announcement of Selection List (Provisional Date) 20-10-2020