Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship 2020-2021 For Girls Apply Online:
Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship 2020-2021 For Girls Apply Online:- Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship, formerly known as Maulana Azad Scholarship, is a national-level scholarship started for the benefit of girl students belonging to minority communities. Started with the objective to financially support the meritorious girl students, Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship disburses a scholarship amount of up to INR 6,000 to the selected minority students of class 9 to 12. Funded by the Government of India and implemented by Maulana Azad Education Foundation, almost 5,89,838 girl students have received the benefits of this scholarship till now.
Begum Hazrath Mahal National Scholarship Complete Details:
|Name of the scheme||Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship|
|Name of the department||Maulana Azad Education Foundation|
|Ministry||Ministry of Minority Affairs, Government of India|
|Launched on||3rd May 2003|
|Launched by||Late Prime
Minister of India Atal Bihari Vajpayee
|Mode of application||Online|
|Category||Central government scheme|
|Official website||link is given below|
Begum Mahal Scholarship 2020 online application will commence soon. It is a scheme of the Maulana Azad Education Foundation, Ministry of Minority Affairs, and the Government of India for Girls of the minority community. Contenders who desired to have information about Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship 2020 and its related information then you are on the right page. Here on this page, you may able to get the information such as what the scholarship scheme is, the amount of the scholarship, the procedure to apply, eligibility condition to apply, and other relevant details.
Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship Amount Classwise:
Eligibility Criteria :
- All students in grades nine through twelve across the country can apply for this scholarship.
- Candidates should belong to Muslim, Christian, Sikh, Buddhist, Parsi, and Jain religions belonging to minority communities.
- Their family annual income is Rs. Not to exceed two lakhs.
- Must have obtained at least 50 percent marks in previous classes.
- That is, for example, if a ninth-grade student applies for a scholarship, she will be based on eighth-grade marks.
How To Apply For Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship?
- To apply for availing the benefits of this scheme you need to rush to the Official Website of the Maulana Azad Education Foundation
- From the home page of the site you need to click the “registration” option
- Read the instruction appears on the screen and click “Proceed” option
- The application form will disclose on the screen where you need to enter all the asked details
- Upload the documents in the prescribed form as listed above
- Review the details and submit the application form by clicking the submit option.
Documents Required To Apply:
- Aadhaar card
- Income certificate
- School verification form
- Passport size photograph
- Mark sheet
- Self-declaration of the minority community
- Bank account details
Last date for Online Registration of applications – 31 October 2020.
Last date for Final Submission of applications with required documents – 31 October 2020.