Basara IIIT RGUKT 2019 Counselling, Certificate Verification, Call letters for shortlisted candidates : IIIT RGUKT 2019 Counselling, Certificate Verification, Call letters for shortlisted candidates , IIIT RGUKT 2019 Counseling dates, Call letters for Shortlisted list for RGUKT BTech Degree Admissions 2019 RGUKT IIIT Basar BTech Degree Admissions Counseling schedule, Call letter for shortlisted candidates for UG Admissions 2019-20 Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies, Basar for admission to first year of 6-year integrated B Tech Degree programme lection List/Shortlisted, RGUKT Telangana Integrated B.Tech Admissions provisional selection list 2019
IIIT RGUKT 2019 Admissions Important Dates
Date of Notification : 26-04-2019
Issue of Applications (online) : 29-04-2019
Last date for receiving applications (online): 24-05-2019
Last date for receiving hard copy: 31-05-2019
Announcement of Selection List: 15-06-2019
IIIT Basara RGUKT 2019 Counselling dates-Required Documents, Venues of counseling
We are happy to inform that, you have been provisionally selected for counseling for admission into 6 -Year Integrated B.Tech Programme of Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies (RGUKT), Basar for the Academic Year 2019 -20.
The following are the Instructions to the candidates provisionally shortlisted for counseling and
are requested to read them carefully.
You are instructed to report at Venue of counseling i.e., at RGUKT (IIIT) – Basar, Basar
Mandal, Nirmal (District), on 25 th June 2019 (S.No. 1 to 800) or 26 th June 2019 (S.No.801 to 1404), at 8:00 AM., along with the original documents/certificates mentioned below, without fail. It is the responsibility of students/parents to make all suitable travel arrangements so as to reach the University by 8.00 AM on the above said date(s).Admission shall not be given, if the student fails to attend the counseling in person on the above date and time for whatsoever reason. The seat will be allocated to the nextbest candidate.
Mere attending the counseling does not guarantee a seat. The admission will be given only if the candidate fulfill all the eligibility criteria and pay relevant fee after the verification of original certificates / documents. The selection stands cancelled in case candidate fails to produce the original certificates mentioned below at the time of verification or fail to pay the relevant fee.
Documents to be submitted:
The candidates shall bring the following documents /certificates in original along with TWO sets of the Xerox copies.
- Hall Ticket of 10th Class Board Examination.
- Grade Sheet of 10th Class Board Examination.
- SSC Transfer Certificate (TC) and Conduct Certificate. However, in the event of already
taken admission elsewhere, the candidate can be given time to produce TC within two days or latest by 27.06.2019 giving an undertaking to that effect, failing which the admission stands cancelled.
- Study certificates (from Class 4th to 10th)
- Candidates claiming admission under Non-local Category have to submit a Residence Certificate as a proof to effect that the candidate have resided in the state for a total period of 10 years excluding periods of study outside the state or either of whose parents have resided in the state for a total period of 10 years excluding period of employment outside the state.
- Caste/Community certificate issued by the competent authority (Meeseva Only)
- Income Certificate (latest & issued after 01.04.2019 from Meeseva Only).
- Six photographs of the candidate and four photographs of the Parent/Guardian.
- A photo copy (xerox copy) of family Ration Card
- Aadhar UID Card or EID of the candidate
- The candidates who wish to avail bank loan shall bring the following (The loan applications will be available at the bank on the campus):
- Additional four sets of copies of the above certificates
- Employee Identity Card of the parent
- Three months’ salary Certificates of the parent (Latest)
- PAN card of Student & Parent
- Ration Card / PAN Card / Voter Id Card /Aadhar Card of the Student and Parent
- Bank account statement for six months
- Six photographs of the candidate and four photographs of the Parent/Guardian
- The admitted girl-students have to report to the University on 06.07.2019 by 5:00PM and the boy-students on 07.07.2019 by 8:00AM. An orientation program will be conducted to all the newly admitted students on 08.07.2019 and the classes will start from 08.07.2019. Late comers won’t be permitted. The admitted candidates shall come prepared to stay for the entire first semester from that date.
Fee to be paid:
The following is the fee structure for each student who is admitted into 6 – Year Integrated B.Tech programme of the University. SL No. Fee Particulars SC/ST Categories Other Categories
- Registration Fee Rs. 500/- Rs. 1,000/-
- Caution Deposit (Refundable) Rs. 2,000/- Rs. 2,000/-
- Towards Health Insurance Rs. 700/- Rs. 700/-
- Examination Fee (Rs. 500/- Per Semester) Rs. 1000/- Rs.1000/-
- Tuition Rs. 36,000/- Rs. 36,000/-
- Total Fee to be paid Rs. 40,200/- Rs. 40,700/-