Recruitment of Army Public School 2020 Invited Online Applications For Teachers
Army Public School Recruitment 2020: Army Welfare Education Society (AWES) has invited applications for the post of TGT, PGT, and PRT Candidates holding the requisite qualification and experience in the relevant subjects are eligible to apply online. The online process for the aforesaid posts will be continued from 01st to 20th October 2020.Recruitment of Army Public School 2020 Invited Online Applications For Teachers
There are approx 8000 teachers on the rolls of the 137 Army Public Schools (APS) located in various Cantonments and Military Stations across India and around 1000 teachers get turned over every year. Although, the exact number of vacancies will be projected by the School/Management while conducting interviews/evaluation of teaching skills for the selection of teachers.
Army Public School Recruitment 2020 For Teachers
|Organization Name||Army Welfare Education Society (AWES)|
|Post||PGT, TGT & PRT|
|Starting Date for online application||01st October 2020|
|Last Date for online application||20th October 2020|
Army Public School Teacher Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Registration – 01 October 2020 from 10 AM
- Last Date for Registration – 20 October 2020 till 5 PM
- Availability of Online Admit cards –04 November 2020 (Tentative will be informed after uploading)
- Date of Online Exam -21 and 22 November 2020
- Result Date – 02 December 2020 (Tentative).
Eligibility Criteria For Army Public School Recruitment 2020:
Post Graduate Teachers (PGT) – Candidates having Masters Degree in a related stream with 50% marks & having B Ed Degree with 50% marks will be considered for this post.
Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) – Candidates having Bachelor’s Degree in a related stream with 50% marks & having B Ed Degree with 50% marks will be considered for this post.
Primary School Teacher (PRT) – Candidates having Graduation Degree with B.Ed /two-year Diploma /Four Year Integrated Course will be considered for this post.
Note – CTET/ TET is not mandatory for appearing in the Online Screening Test. However, CTET/ TET conducted by the Centre/ State government is mandatory for appointment as TGTs/ PRTs. Those not qualified in CTET/ TET but found fit in all other respects may be considered for appointment on vacancies which may be ad-hoc in nature till attainment of qualification.
Fresh Candidates below: 40 Years.
For NCR School TGT, PRT Below: 29 Years.
PGT Below: 36 Years.
For Experience Candidates Below: 57 Years.
Application Fee For Army Public School Recruitment
All Category: Rs. 500/-
How To Apply For Army Public School Recruitment?
- The candidates will have to first register themselves online.
- After successful registration, registration no. and a password will be generated.
- Log in with that registration no. and a password.
- Complete the application form by providing the details.
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Pay the application fee online or offline.
- Finally, submit the application form.
- Take a print out of the application form for future purposes.
Required Documents to Online Apply:
- Domicile Certificate(If required)
- Caste Certificate(If Required)
- Sports Certificate(If Required)
- Educational Certificate(If Required)
Army Public School Recruitment Faq:
1. For which post the Army Public School Recruitment is released?
Ans. The recruitment is for the PGT, TGT, and PGT posts.
2. How many vacancies are there in Army Public School Recruitment?
Ans. There are tentatively 8000+ vacancies in Army Public School Recruitment.
3. How can one apply for Army Public School Recruitment?
Ans. One can apply for the Army Public School Recruitment from the link given in the article for the application form.
4. Is the Army Public School Recruitment application available online or offline?
Ans. Army Public School Recruitment application form is available online only.
5. What is the last date of the Army Public School Recruitment?
Ans. The last date of the Army Public School Recruitment is 20th October 2020.