APPSC Hostel Welfare Officer Syllabus 2019 | Garde 2 HWO Exam Pattern Pdf @ psc.ap.gov.in
APPSC Hostel Welfare Officer Syllabus 2019 APPSC Garde 2/ HWO Syllabus 2019 APPSC HWO Grade II Syllabus & Exam Pattern: The APPSC HWO Syllabus Pdf 2019 is available on this page. APPSC Hostel Welfare Officer Syllabus, Exam Pattern Pdf @ psc.ap.gov.in. The Officials of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission will release the Recruitment Notification of Hostel Welfare Officers Grade 2 Post in Tribal Welfare or BC Welfare Sub Service. APPSC Grade 2 Hostel Welfare Officer Syllabus 2019 APPSC Grade 2 HWO Syllabus and Exam Date 2019 APPSC Hostel Welfare Officer Grade 2 Exam Pattern 2019 APPSC Hostel Welfare Officer Grade 2 Syllabus 2019 APPSC Hostel Welfare Officer Grade 2 Syllabus for Paper 2 2019 Related Links to Download APPSC HWO Grade II Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019.
APPSC Hostel Welfare Officer Syllabus, Exam Pattern Pdf @ psc.ap.gov.in
APPSC Grade 2 Hostel Welfare Officer Syllabus 2019
The APPSC Commission gave an announcement of Hostel Welfare Officer Grade 2 Recruitment on by the Commission’s website. And they are planned to conduct the Registration Process from 27th Feb 2019 to 20th March 2019. So, Eligible candidates can apply to this recruitment. The APPSC Grade 2 HWO Exam May be conducted in 2nd week of June 2019. This APPSC Hostel Welfare Officer Grade 2 syllabus will useful to the candidates during the Exam Preparation. The Syllabus Contains the Subjects which are asked in the Examination. So, the candidates don’t neglect to consider the APPSC Hostel Welfare Syllabus 2019.
APPSC Grade 2 HWO Syllabus and Exam Date 2019
Name of the Organization : Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)
Exam Name : APPSC Hostel Welfare Officer Grade II Recruitment 2019
Post Name : Hostel Welfare Officer (HWO) Post
No. of Posts : 28 Vacancies
Work Location : Andhra Pradesh
Job Type : AP Govt Job
Application Mode : Online
Apply Starting Date : 27th Feb 2019
Apply Last Date : 20th March 2019
Category : Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Exam date : 2nd week of June 2019
Hall Ticket Release Date : May 2019
Official Website : psc.ap.gov.in
APPSC Hostel Welfare Officer Grade 2 Exam Pattern 2019
APPSC Hostel Welfare Officer Grade 2 Syllabus 2019
APPSC HWO Grade 2 Syllabus for General Studies & Mental Ability
- General Science – Contemporary developments in Science and Technology and their implications including matters of everyday observation and experience, as may be expected of a well-educated person who has not made a special study of any scientific
- Current events of national and international
- History of India – emphasis will be on the broad general understanding of the subject in its social, economic, cultural and political aspects with a focus on AP Indian National
- World Geography and Geography of India with a focus on AP
- Indian polity and Economy – including the country’s political system- rural development – Planning and economic reforms in India
- Mental Ability – Reasoning & Inferences.
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection of AP
- Disaster ManagementSource: : CBSE Publications) Concepts in disaster management and vulnerability profile of India / State of A.P. Earthquakes / Cyclones / Tsunami / Floods / Drought – causes and effects. Man-made disasters – Prevention strategies. Mitigation strategies / Mitigation measures
APPSC Hostel Welfare Officer Grade 2 Syllabus for Paper 2 2019
PAPER-II – EDUCATION (DEGREE STANDARD)
(A) FOUNDATION OF EDUCATION
- Nature and Scope of Philosophical and Sociological Foundations of
- Idealism; Naturalism; Pragmatism; Realism; Existentialism;
- Gandhi; Tagore; Aurobindo; Vivekananda; Jiddu Krishna Murthy;
- Socialization and Education; Social change and Education; Culture and Education; Modernization and Education; Equality of Educational opportunities; Education of Weaker
(B) EDUCATIONAL PSYCHOLOGY
INTRODUCTION TO EDUCATIONAL PSYCHOLOGY. The relationship between Educational Psychology. Nature and Scope of Educational Psychology. Methods of Educational Psychology
- Growth and Development:
Principles of Growth and Development. Stages of Development-Infancy, Childhood, Adolescence and aspects of development – Physical, Mental, Social and Emotional and its Educational implications to classroom teaching and education.
Nature of Learning, Theories of Learning(Behavioral, Cognitive and Social) and its Relevance to classroom teaching, learning and Motivation; Various methods of motivation (intrinsic and extrinsic) and its applications for classroom teaching.
- Individual difference and its assessment.
Meaning and significance of the study of individual differences. Inter and intra Individual difference and its assessment. The concept of Personality and its assessment (Projective and Non-Projective methods).Understanding and helping learners with special needs – poor achievers, underachievers, low-level of intellectual functioning; giftedness and creativity. Need and significance of guidance and counseling in schools.
Statistics-Concept and its need for understanding behaviour of learners and teachers. Measures of Central tendency. Measures of Variability.Correlation and various methods of computing correlation.
(C) TRENDS IN EDUCATION
- Universalization of Education- Significance, constitutional guarantee, problems involved in implementing. Quality of Primary Education-Minimum level of Learning
- Wastage and stagnation in Education-Meaning, causes, problems and remedial measures.
- Adult Education and Functional literacy-Meaning, scope, problems involved and strategies for remedial
- Non-Formal Education- contemporary significance, problems, methodology, motivational aspect and
- School and Community Relationships-need and importance, ways of bringing their together, making use of community resources persons, some practical strategies to facilitate appropriate
- The medium of instruction-Problem, Language in India, three language formula, its implications and difficulties in implementing the
- Family life and population Education-the problem, objectives at Secondary level creating awareness, difficulties in implementing, strategies to spread the right type of family life and population
- Moral Education- meaning and scope, approach to Moral Education, Difference between Moral and Religious Education, Practical
- National and Emotional integration- meaning, nature, problems, implementation celebrating national days and role of schools and
- International understanding-education for peace, disarmament and coexistence, meaning, nature, significance, developing a broader perspective in the mind
- Education of the socially and culturally disadvantaged- meaning-Significance problems, equality of opportunity and strategies to implement meaningful
- Lifelong Education-meaning, need, and scope, approach and role of
- Teacher Education-pre-service and in-service-Professional Organisations teachers.
- Vocational Education and Vocationalisation of
- Common Entrance Examinations and Centralised admissions into the basic courses in Andhra
- Recommendations of various Education Commissions and Committees