Apply For EWS-Economically Weaker Sections Certificate In Online
As per the new announcement from the Central Government Economically Weaker Section of the society will get a 10% reservation quota among the general category in various educational institutions and government jobs. Regarding the same, the Andhra Pradesh -AP and Telangana government issued a Government Order (GO) On the basis of that AP, TS governments provide application forms and issue income certificate to the eligible candidates.
The Central Government has recently introduced a 10% reservation quota for the EWS-Economically Weaker Sections among General Category candidates in government jobs and educational institutions. The Andhra Pradesh government issued a Government Order (GO) on 30th July 2019 regarding reservation for EWS- ( TS, AP Economically Weaker Sections) certificate. How to Apply For EWS-Economically Weaker Sections Certificate By Your Own In Online.
Documents to be Required For EWS-Economically Weaker Sections Certificate in AP:
- Application Form* ( Download Link Given Below)
- Ration Card/Epic Card/Aadhaar Card*
- Copy of IT Returns/Pay Slips (Any of other Documents)
- Passport Size Photo
How to Apply EWS-Economically Weaker Sections Certificate By Your Own In Online?
Those who want to fill the online application form online can also do so. In order to fill the online application form, candidates can follow the step-by-step guide shared below-
- Visit the official website – Applicants have to start by logging log on to the official website of MeeSeva i.e. Link given below
- Select the relevant department option – On the homepage of the MeeSeva Portal, the applicants have to click on the ‘Revenue Department Services’ option given in the List of Services.
- Click on Income Certificate (Economically Weaker Sections)– Now applicants have to click on the ‘Income Certificate’ option given under the Revenue Department Services page.
- Fill the details – On clicking the Income Certificate option, the application form will appear. Applicants are required to fill the following information in the application form- Name of the Applicant, Parent’s/Husband’s Name, Aadhaar Number, Date of birth, Gender, Age of the Applicant.
- Fill income details – After entering all the personal details, candidates have to enter all the income details in the application form.
- Uploading of documents – Once applicants have entered the details, they have to upload all the documents in the application form.
- All the documents should be uploaded in a scanned form and format specified by the government.
- Hit Show Payment option – Now, candidates have to click on the “Show Payment” option. Click on “Confirm Payment” to confirm the payment.
- Fill the Payment Details – The applicants need to fill in all the details related to internet banking and click on the ‘Submit’ link.
- Generation of Receipt – Once the payment is made successfully, a payment receipt will be generated. Applicants must keep the payment receipt handy for further references.
How to Apply EWS-Economically Weaker Section Certificate (Meeseva)?
- Visit the Near Meeseva Center.
- Fill the EWS-Economically Weaker Sections Certificate Application Form (Applicant Details, Present Address, Income Details)
- Attach the Required Documents like application form, ration card/aadhaar card/ copy of IT returns / affidavit.
- Submit Applications.
- After the verification process, Your EWS-Economically Weaker Sections certificate will be approved.
- Once, approved you can Collect your EWS-Economically Weaker Section certificate at meeseva center.
Requirements For EWS reservation:
Persons who are not covered under the existing scheme of reservations for the Scheduled castes, the Schedule Tribes and the Socially and Educationally Backward Classes and whose family has a gross annual income below Rs.8.00 lakhs are to be identified as Economically Weaker Sections (EWS-Economically Weaker Section) for the benefit of reservation. Family for this purpose will include the person who seeks the benefit of reservation, his/ her parents, and siblings below the age of 18 years as also his/ her spouse and children below the age of 18 years. The income shall include income from all sources i.e. salary, agriculture, business, profession, etc., and it will be income for the financial year prior to the year of application.
I. 5 acres of Agricultural Land and above.
II. Residential flat of 1000 sq.ft and above.
III. Residential plot of 100 sq. yards and above in notified municipalities.
IV. Residential plot of 200 sq. yards and above in areas other than the notified municipalities.
Guidelines for implementation of Reservation for Economically Weaker Sections(EWS-Economically Weaker Sections)- Admissions to Higher Education Institutions