Mr. YS Jagan Mohan Reddy, the new C.M of Andhra Pradesh promised the citizens of rural areas of the state to provide employment to them while he sown-in as the new CM of the state on 30th May 2019. In this article, we have shared all information about the AP Grama Volunteer 2019, how to apply for APGV 2019 recruitment and online apply for AP Grama Volunteer Application Form 2019. He announced and open the recruitment drive under which 4 lakh jobs will be provided to the youth living in various villages of the state.AP Village Volunteer Recruitment 2019
AP Village Volunteer Recruitment District-wise Villages and Vacancy Details
Under this recruitment drive, candidates will be selected in a huge number for all the villages in each district of the state. However, the exact number of vacancies under this recruitment process will be updated later after the release of detailed notification.
There are total 13 districts in Andhra Pradesh and each district has various number of villages. AP government has announced this recruitment drive in order to provide employment to the unemployed youth of the state.
Below you can check the number of villages district-wise in the state of Andhra Pradesh and also the district-wise distribution of all the Gram Volunteer posts-
Name of the districts Total villages district-wise No of vacancies
Anantapur 965 Updated soon
East Godavari 1400
Sri Potti Sriramulu Nellore 1192
West Godavari 897
Y.S.R Kadapa 938
How to Apply :
Application can be filled either through the online mode or offline mode. If application forms will be issued in offline mode, then the candidates interested have to avail the application form from the concerned department and have to fill the entries and have to submit it to the respective office along with all the necessary details.
In case, registration forms will be issued through the online mode, applicants can follow the general procedure shared below to submit the online application-
- Visit the official website of the responsible authority.
- Select AP Grama Volunteer Application link.
- Click on registration link.
- Read all the instructions carefully before filling the entries.
- Application form will appear.
- Enter all the required details carefully in the fields provided.
- Upload the required documents as per the specified format.
- Check and preview the application particulars carefully before final submission.
- Click on final submission.
- Take the printout of the filled in application form and retain it for future references.