AP Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA AP) 2020 Latest Notification:
AP Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA AP) 2020 Latest Notification:- Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan ap notification deo, Accountant, Messengers, ANM, Site Engineer, Watchman, and Office Subordinate Recruitment 2020 will be released soon. Andhra Pradesh Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan will release SSA AP recruitment for DEO, Accountant, Messengers, ANM, Site Engineer, Watchman, and Office Subordinate Posts. Eligible Candidates can send their applications through Online mode. The last date for Application is March 2021.
AP Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan Jobs: Notification issued for 11,225 DEO, Account Messengers, Site Engineer, MIS Coordinator, Cook, ANM, Sweeper, and other posts in Andhra Pradesh SSA. Official details of these jobs will be released soon. Currently, the job details are out of their vacancies. People between the ages of 18 and 48 can apply for these jobs.
Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan Notification Details:
|Name of the Organization||Andhra Pradesh Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA AP)|
|Post Name||DEO, Accountant, Messengers, ANM, Site Engineer, Watchman and Office Subordinate|
|Last date for apply||March 2021|
|Further Details||Click Here|
Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan Andhra Pradesh is an effort to universalize elementary education by community-ownership of the school system. It is a response to the demand for quality basic education all over the country. The SSA program is also an attempt to provide an opportunity for improving human capabilities to all children, through the provision of community-owned quality education in a mission mode.rtunity for improving human capabilities to all children, through the provision of community-owned quality education in a mission mode
- Data Entry Operator – 2200 Posts
- Messengers – 1150 Posts
- Office Subordinate, Cook, Watchman & Sweeper – 4769 Posts
- MIS Coordinators – 960 Posts
- Accountant – 1440 Posts
- ANM, Site Engineers, PET – 706 Posts
- Data Entry Operator (DEO) – Candidates must hold a bachelor’s degree with MS Office with Typing Skills.
Messengers – Must have passed 10th class or its equivalent examination.
- Office Subordinate, Cook, Watchman & Sweeper: Candidates having passed 7th Class, 10th Class Exam.
- MIS Coordinators: Applicants have a Degree with Computer Course as one of the subject.
- Accountant: Candidates have passed (i) B.Com Degree (ii) MS Office Computers (iii) Tally Software (iv) Years Experience in Accountant is reputed in office.
- ANM: Candidates should possess GNM or ANM Course from a reputed Institute.
- Site Engineers: Must have passed B.Tech or B.E in Civil Engineering from a reputed Institute.
18 years to 42 Years
Written Exam / Interview
Application Processing Fees:
Rs. 100/- (Non-refundable) through online payment gateway as part of the online application process. No fee is required to be paid by SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women candidates. Pay the Examination Fee through Net Banking, Credit Card / Debit Card or E Challan Form.
How to Apply: Candidates can apply Online only.
How to Apply for Sarva Sikhsha Abhiyan?
- First of all, visit the official website ssa.ap.gov.in
- Click on the career section.
- Look around for “SSA AP Recruitment“.
- Fill the application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the submit button for the final submission.
- Save and take a print out for future use.