AP Inter Online Admission 2020-21 Registration Process And Complete Steps To Fill Application Online
Inter online admissions 2020-21 from tomorrow, Inter first-year online admissions will begin Wednesday. Online admissions are being held for the first time this year. Students can apply for a seat in college from anywhere. No credentials are required. Tenth class hall ticket number, caste and income certificate numbers are sufficient. Applications will be accepted within a week or ten days. No new fees have been set for private junior colleges. Old fees should be taken. Reservations will also be implemented in private. Infrastructure, fees and academic details of the colleges selected by the students are available on the website.AP Inter Online Admissions 2020-21 Registration Process And Complete Steps To Fill Application Online are provided here.
AP Intermediate Online Admissions 2020-21 | Steps To Fill The Application Online
Andhra Pradesh Intermediate Board has issued Orders to make Inter Admissions Completely including Fee payment through Online from Academic Year 2020-21. AP inter apply notification, online Admission Process will be implemented in all Colleges included Private, Aided, and unaided Junior Colleges. Each student will be allowed to choose a minimum of five choices or options while filling the online form.
How to Apply For Intermediate Online Admissions 2020-21
AP Intermediate Online Admission 2020-21 Process
AP intermediate Admission 2020-21 Online registration Process Contains 3 steps.
- Registration Process
- Student’s Login
- Web options
Here AP Intermediate Admission Online Registration 2020-21 step by step procedure along with screenshots. So Students Can follow the following process to make registration easily.
Certificates Required for AP Inter Admission 2020-21 Online:
- AP 10th Class/SSC Details like Hall Ticket Number, Pass Type, Year of Pass, and personal details.
- Student Aadhar Number
- Parent/Guardian Mobile Number
- Income Certificate
- Cast Certificate
- Click on New Registration
- Fill Registration Form
- Make Payment Successfully
- Print Receipt
- After registration Candidate’s Id and password will be sent to the registered mobile no.
- Click on Already Registered
- Enter candidate’s id, password, and captcha and click on sign-in
- Fill the Additional Details
- Preview details and click on Edit if data found incorrect else click Submit Application
- After that Click on Web Options.
- Select the option by college/course and enter required details in the dropdown list and click on show colleges
- Click on View to know about a particular College
- Select Colleges with Priority numbers and second language (Any number of Colleges )