AP ECET Answer Key sheet:
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological university (JNTU), Anantapur, will release the answer key for the key sheet AP ECET 2020. It is provided on sche.ap.gov.in in pdf format. Candidates can also download them from this page directly. There are 2 types of answer key i.e provisional key and final answer key.
Candidates can use the AP ECET Answer key to estimate their probable score in Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test. Scroll below to check out the steps to download, how to use the answer, cut off, and much more about the ECET answer key sheet. AP ECET 2020 key sheet, AP ECET 2020 cutoff marks will be released by JNTU Anantapur you can download here (link is given below).
Most of the questions in the exam will be asked from the previous year’s question papers. A question paper is available along with the answer key. candidates can also download the answer key for the reference purpose. Analyze the previous question papers to get the knowledge about changing pattern of exam and difficulty level
How to Check the Answer key:
Candidates can get the details in this section to download the AP ECET Answer key:
- Visit the official website link (link will be given above).
- A new page will be opened on the screen.
- The answer key can be checked according to the course for which the candidate has applied.
- Select your course and the answer key will appear in the pdf format.
- Download the pdf file and take a printout of it.
- Keep the downloaded printout of the answer key for the further procedure.