APPSC Departmental Test Invited for Online Applications For MAY-2020 Session:
APPSC Departmental Test Invited for Online Applications For MAY-2020 Session:- APPSC Departmental Test May 2020 Session Notification & Application Departmental Tests May 2020 Session has been Released. Applications are invited ON-LINE from 08/10/2020 to 14/10/2020 for the Departmental Tests MAY, 2020 Session is likely to be held from 21/11/2020. Applications are invited ON-LINE from 08/10/2020 to 14/10/2020 for the Departmental Tests
MAY, 2020 Session is likely to be held from 21/11/2020. Candidates, who have already applied for Notification No: 03/2020 Dated:
01/07/2020, need not apply again for the same paper codes and they will be considered for this notification. However, they have to choose 03 district center options along with fresh candidates from 08/10/2020 to 14/10/2020.
Applicants primarily shall register the One Time Profile Registration (OTPR) through the Commission’s Website, Once applicant registers his/her particulars, A User ID is generated and sent to his/her registered mobile number and email ID. Applicants need to apply for the Tests using the OTPR User ID through the Commission’s website.
APPSC Departmental Test MAY-2020 Session:
|Latest APPSC Departmental Test Notification 2020|
|Organization Name||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)|
|Exam Name||Departmental Test – May 2020 Session|
|Starting Date To Apply||08/10/2020|
|End Date To Submit||14/10/2020|
|Exam Date (May Session)||—-|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Viva Voce|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
Apply To APPSC According To Your Qualification:
Check here who can apply for their required job, check complete job-wise details for different qualifications.APPSC Departmental Test Invited for Online Applications For MAY-2020 Session:
|EOT (141) & GOT (88&97)||SGT/LPT/PETలకి 24 ఇయర్స్ స్కేల్ కోసం.
SA లకి 12 ఇయర్స్ స్కేల్ కోసం మరియు HM పదోన్నతి కోసం
|PAT (ప్రొఫెషనల్ అడ్వాన్సుమెంట్ టెస్ట్)||ఇది Inter+DEd టీచర్ల కోసం.
18 ఇయర్స్ స్కేల్ కోసం
వీరికి 24 ఇయర్స్ స్కేల్ ఇవ్వరు.
కారణం బీ.ఎడ్ లేదు కాబట్టి.
|HM A/c టెస్ట్||ఇది కేవలం మున్సిపాలిటీ & ఎయిడెడ్ టీచర్ల కోసం.
SGT/LPT/PET లకి 24 ఇయర్స్ స్కేల్ కోసం.
SA లకి 12 ఇయర్స్ స్కేల్ కోసం.
|Spl Language Test (CODE–37)||Who have not studied Telugu as 2nd Language in inter/degree, should pass Department Test for HM promotion.|
|SOT (Simple Orientation Test)||Only for Gr-I Pandits|
|Paper Code Nos: 32, 47, 65, 80, 90, 101, 115, 130 & 143.||Sericulture Department|
|Paper Code No: 150 only||Mines & Geology Department|
|Paper Code Nos:14 & 29||Workshop Officers|
|Paper Code Nos: 30, 63, 81,113 &138.||Divisional T e s t|
- The employees of the Government of Andhra Pradesh are eligible to apply for the Tests, that are prescribed in their respective Departmental Service Rules.
- The Secretariat employees are allowed to appear for the following Tests, wherever, the rules permit in order to get eligibility for appointment by transfer/ promotion to other Services
a) Commercial Taxes Department: Paper Code No: 6 & 7.
b) Treasuries and Accounts Department: Paper Code Nos: 31, 46, 64, 79, 89, 100, 114
&129. (Typists-cum-Assts. working in Finance and Planning (Finance Wing) are eligible to appear for the Treasuries & Accounts Service Examination.APPSC Departmental Test Invited for Online Applications For MAY-2020 Session
FEE & PAYMENT PROCEDURE:
- The fee for each Paper is Rs. 500/- (Rupees five hundred only) as per G.O.Ms.No.121,G.A(Ser-C) Department, Dt.17.09.2019. However, no fee is prescribed for the Tests in Gujarathi and Marwari Languages.
- The applicant shall pay Rs. 500/-(Rupees Five Hundred Only) towards application
processing fee, besides the examination fee.
MODE OF FEE PAYMENT :
- The Fee mentioned in the above paragraph is to be paid online using Payment Gateway using Net Banking/ Credit card / Debit Card. The list of Banks providing service for the purpose of online remittance of Fees will be available on the Commission’s Website.
- The fee once remitted shall not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances. Failure to pay the examination fee and application fee (in non-exempt case) will entail total rejection of the application.
- IPOs / Demand Drafts are not accepted.
- In case of corrections Rs.100/- per correction. APPSC Departmental Test Invited for Online Applications For MAY-2020 Session
REASONS FOR REJECTIONS:
The application will be rejected for the following reasons:-
- Failure to upload the Photo/ Signature.
- Failure to pay fees towards the Test and application.
- If the scanned Service Certificate is not uploaded duly filled in and signed by the applicant and the Controlling Officer with seal wherever required
- The filled-in Application Form is not in terms of this notification.
- If the applicant is not eligible to appear for the Test in terms of Para (4) of the Notification.
- If the candidate applies during the debarment period.APPSC Departmental Test Invited for Online Applications For MAY-2020 Session
How To Apply For Andhra Pradesh Departmental Test 2020?
- The Applicant has to Login into the Commission’s website with the User Name (OTPR ID) and the Password set by Candidate.
- After Login, the Applicant has to click on the “Online Application Submission” present in the bottom right corner of the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)
- After login, all the applying candidates should click on the “Online Application Submission” present in the bottom right corner of the Commission website.
- The Applicant now has to click on the payment link against the Notification No.19/2020.
- Once the payment is successful, the payment reference ID is generated.
- Candidates can note the payment reference ID for future correspondence. Thereafter the applicant is directed to the APPSC Departmental Test Application Form 2020.
- Once the application is submitted successfully, correction in the application form will be enabled. The corrections can be made in the application form itself for paper code only.
- Cross-check all the details and then take out the printed copy of it.