AP Corporate Inter College Online Admissions 2021 | DRDA
AP Govt has published notification for Corporate Inter 1st year Admissions 2021 which will be organized through jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in. Inter Online Admissions into AP DRDA corporate College Inter Admissions 2021, Inter Online Application Form, Junior Inter admissions in AP Corporate Colleges 2021, Inter 1st year admissions in AP Corporate Colleges under Corporate Education Scheme, and more details provided here.
AP inter DRDA online Admissions :
As AP SSC Result 2021 has already been released, the Andhra Pradesh state Govt is gearing up for the intermediate DRDA admission process. The AP DRDA College Inter Admission process is expected to begin in September this year. Due to the delay in the announcement of the Class 10 result, the intermediate admission process has also been delayed.
It is good news for SSC to pass candidates. AP Govt has given the Corporate Colleges Inter Admission notification 2021 schedule and online application forms are invited from the SC, ST, BC, EBC, disabled and Minority Students 7.0 GPA SSC 2021 Passed Candidates for admission into Inter 1st year courses in AP Corporate DRDA Colleges for the academic year 2020-2021 under corporate college education scheme.
This scheme provides the admission into the reputed private junior colleges of the state with residential accommodation to SC, ST, EBC, Minority, Kapu, Differently Abled students. Presently, the admission process of the scheme has been completely automated under Jnanabhumi right from the registration of the institution to the allotment of college to selected students to preferring the bills.
Under the scheme reputed private colleges have been identified and students selected from all the Rural Districts through a District Selection Committee. Selected students are then sent to the reputed colleges as opted by students. The total fee payable is Rs. 38,000 per student, of which Rs. 35,000 is towards tuition fee and Rs. 3000 is towards pocket expenses of the student.
DRDA Corporate college free inter admissions:
From the Academic year, admissions shall be provided each year for 5500 meritorious rural SC/ST/BC & MW community students who have secured 400 marks and above at the SSC examination, in reputed junior colleges in the private sector, with a view to enable them to compete in all competitive examinations to secure admissions in premier engineering and medical colleges.
Students eligible under this scheme shall have secured a minimum of 400 Marks in SSC examination and will be selected strictly in order of merit by a District Selection Committee at the District level.
The maximum admissible fee under the scheme is Rs 35,000 per annum per student towards, fee, Books, Material, Mess, and other maintenance charges. The fees under this scheme shall be fixed by the District Collector keeping in view the facilities and prevailing market prices for students studying at the college.
The fees for colleges may vary within a district or among districts based on their location. In addition to the tuition fee, students shall be eligible for an amount of Rs.3000/- towards pocket allowance and maintenance charges.
Required documents to Apply:
- Income Certificate from MeeSeeva
- Caste Certificate/Nativity Certificate from MeeSeeva
- (Note: Not required Meeseva Caste certificate afresh, if already applied in pre-matric Scholarships in the previous years)
- Photograph of Candidate(Dimensions:4.5*3.5cm)
- Physically Handicapped Certificate (if applicable)
- Enter Mobile No. and Email Id Correctly for Communication
- The student with Grade Points 7 and above are eligible for registration
- UID is Mandatory
- Ration Card is Mandatory
- BAS(Best Available Schools) Students has to Contact School or DD(SW) for Mapping of SSC Details
- CBSE Students has to contact the District office for SSC Details Entry.
- Local Status: the provisions under Articles 371-D of the Constitutions shall be followed. Eligible Corporate Colleges list should be displayed on or before 28-05-2021.
How to apply Corporate DRDA Admissions Online :
Interested AP students can apply through online mode at https://apepass.cgg.gov.in/ or Jnanabhumi web portal. Interested TS students can also apply through online mode as per schedule. Students registration under the corporate college scheme.
How to open the Corporate DRDA Admissions Online Application Form:
- First, visit the ePass website (link given below)
- When you open the epass website, In this website, Search for Corporate Image
- Click on the Image of Corporate Admissions.
- Then Corporate Admissions Online application form will be opened
- In this application form, fill the required information that belongs to you.
Steps to Apply for AP Corporate DRDA College Inter Admissions 2020:
The student has to apply through the online application form is available on the Corporate College Scheme tab.
- Click on “Apply now” and proceed with your SSC Hall ticket Number.
- Fill all the details correctly and click on the “Submit” button.
- If the student wants to Edit the application, the student can click on “Edit Application”. You can proceed to edit the application details with the SSC details.OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number.
- A student who has completed his/her 10 th Class in his first attempt from Govt schools only are eligible for the scheme.
If a student is not able to fill the online admissions forms candidates can visit the nearest Grama Sachivalayam or Ward Sachivalayam for the registration process. Each of the students will also be allowed to choose a minimum of five choices or options while filling the online application forms for AP Inter Admissions.