AP Corporate Colleges Free Inter Admissions 2020 Selections
AP Corporate Colleges Free Inter Admissions 2020 Selections. Free Corporate Education to poor and Talented Students , AP Corporate Colleges Free Inter Education Admissions Notification 2020 @apepass.cgg.gov.in , Free Intermediate Education in Corporate Colleges for BC/SC/ST/Minority 10th Class Students-Scheme Details-Scheme Details in AP and TS States- Admissions into Corproate Intermediate Colleges in AP and Telanagana- Complete Scheme Details. Andhra Pradesh Govt offering applications for Free 2 Years Intermediate Education with EAMCET Coaching in Various Corporate Colleges like Narayana, Sri Chaitanya etc., in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana States for BC/SC/ST/Minority SSC Merit Students who have secured more than 7.0 GPA for 2019-20
Eligibility of Corporate Colleges Free Inter Admissions:
- The students belongs to SC, ST, BC,EBC, disabled and minority students are eligible to admission into corporate colleges.
- Annual income of parents belonging to SC and ST students should not exceed Rs. 2 lakh and Rs. 1 lakh in the case of the parents belonging to BC, EBC and minority students.
- Students, who have passed Tenth Class in March 2019 and scored 7.0 GPA and above are eligible to apply for this notification.
- Students of Government Social Welfare hostels, Ashram Schools, Kasturba Schools and Day-Scholars of Muncipal, Zilla Parishad and Aided Schools are eligible.
- The students of government residential school and Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya are also eligible to apply.
Required Documents before Apply :
1) Income Certificate from Mee Seva
2) Caste Certificate/Nativity Certificate from Mee Seva(Note : Not required Meeseva Caste certificate afresh, if already applied in prematric Scholarships in the previous years)
3) Photograph of Candidate(Dimensions:4.5*3.5cm)
4) Physically Handicapped Certificate (if applicable)
5) Enter Mobile No. and Email Id Correctly for Communication
6) Student with Grade Points 7 and above are eligible for registration
7) UID (or) AADHAAR is Mandatory
8) Ration Card is Mandatory
9) BAS(Best Available Schools) Students has to Contact School or DD(SW) for Mapping of SSC Details
10) CBSE Students has to contact the District officer for SSC Details Entry.
11) Local Status: the provisions under Articles 371-D of the Constitutions shall be followed.
How to Apply:
Interested AP students can apply from 18-07-2020 to 30-07-2020 through online mode at https://apepass.cgg.gov.in/ web portal. Interested TS students can also apply through online mode at as per schedule.
Students registration under corporate college scheme opening from 18-07-2020 to 30-07-2020