AICTE PG Scholarships 2021 For Gate Qualified Students Apply Online:
AICTE PG Scholarships 2021 For Gate Qualified Students Apply Online:-The All India Council For Technical Education (AICTE) has invited online applications for the postgraduate (PG)scholarship for the 2020-21 academic session on its official website. The AICTE PG scholarship 2020-2021 is a postgraduate (PG)scholarship that is disbursed every year to GATE/GPAT qualified candidates.
Under this AICTE GATE scholarship, the candidates need to give an undertaking stating that he/she would not leave the course midway. Given below is the details about the eligibility conditions that the applicants must fulfill in order to avail the scholarship benefits.
Candidates from AICTE recognized institutions with valid Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) or Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) score are eligible to apply for the scholarship program.
All India Council for Technical Education has started the AICTE PG Scholarship Scheme 2020. Now M.Tech/ M.E./ M.Arch course students can fill AICTE PG (GATE / GPAT) Scholarship application form for the current academic year 2020-21. All the interested students can apply online for Rs. 12,400 stipends on GATE / GPAT Courses at aicte-india.org before the last date. The online registration lines for Post Graduate Students are now open, check eligibility criteria, instructions attachments, and complete details here.
AICTE in order to ensure the development of technical education in India awards Post Graduate Scholarship of Rs. 12,400/- per month to full-time GATE/GPAT qualified students admitted to AICTE approved postgraduate programs in AICTE approved Institutions/ University Departments,” reads the official notice.
AICTE PG Scholarship Eligibility Criteria :
AICTE PG scholarship is a postgraduate (PG)scholarship that is disbursed every year to GATE/GPAT qualified candidates. Under this AICTE GATE scholarship, the candidates need to give an undertaking stating that he/she would not leave the course midway. Given below is the details about the eligibility conditions that the applicants must fulfill in order to avail the scholarship benefits.
- The applicants must have a valid GATE/GPAT score in order to be eligible for the scholarship.
- The applicants must have taken admission to a full-time AICTE approved program in the field of engineering, architecture, or
- pharmacies such as Master of Engineering, Master of Technology, Master of Architecture, or Master of Pharmacy as regular students.
- The qualified candidates must admit into AICTE approved institutions or university departments.
- Also, the students who have taken admission into the approved programs before or after the GATE/GPAT validity are not considered for the AICTE GATE scholarship. And, the candidates who have taken admission under non-sponsored categories/management quota/foreign students cannot avail of the grants of the AICTE GATE scholarship.
- The application must admit in the college after qualifying GATE/GPAT
- The OBC category students are not eligible for the scholarship.
- Candidates qualified under SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/Physically Handicapped not having authentic certificates are not eligible for GATE/GPAT scholarship.
- The scholarship will be provided when the classes of post-graduation will begin.
- The GATE/GPAT scholarship will be disbursed for a maximum period of 24 months or till completion of courses/dates of submission of the thesis whichever is earlier.
How to Apply for the AICTE PG Scholarship?
- Firstly visit the official website (link is given below).
- At the homepage, click at the “PG Scholarship (GATE / GPAT)” link is given below
- In the new window, click at the “Apply for PG Scholarship (GATE / GPAT)” link or directly click here
- At the new page, scroll down to reach the “Click here to proceed to GATE / GPAT Scholarship Student Verification ID tab” button and click it.
Document required for AICTE PG Scholarship:
- Scanned copy of the GATE/GPAT scorecard.
- Scanned copy of the first page of the Bank Passbook having the details of the beneficiary
- Name of the Bank,
- Bank account number,
- Branch Name,
- IFS Code.
- All other attachments shall self-attested by the candidate
- Only Aadhar’s active savings bank account will considered since the PG Scholarship releases through the Aadhaar Bridge Payment System (ABPS) mode through the Public Financial Management System (PFMS).
Note: Bank account should be Aadhaar active (Student to ensure with their bankers that data is shared by them with NPCI in annexure-I) and to confirm that the account is Active under the UIDAI website: uidai.gov.in